Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, December 17, 2012

VT Wedding Venue: The Pitcher Inn

The Pitcher Inn is a great little inn in Warren, VT. I must say Vermont is one of my favorite places. It could be because it was the place that gave me my fiance or because it mirrors my own New Hampshire upbringing or the fact that the Fall there is to die for, I could go on an on. Anyway, The Pitcher Inn is very chic Vermont. My fiance and I did not go and visit the site so I can only tell you my opinion based on the e-mail exchange with the wedding coordinator and what I saw on the website. I think it would be great for a small wedding (80 ppl) if you want an indoor reception but it can hold 120 outside in a tent. The information provided to me in the e-mail was somewhat limited. There was pricing information for the rental of the venue and food but not alcohol or details about time limits, restrictions, end times, etc. This is my only gripe, there was poor initial communication about all the specifics. This might not bother other people but I'm detail oriented. I'm sure they would be more than happy to provide all the detailed information if you inquired more but we ruled it out to size so I never made it that far. Here are all my details and comments. As always comment if you want me to pass on any of the info I received.

Information Comments
The Venue: The Pitcher Inn One of my favorites!
Location: Warren, VT VT is amazing with an abundance of natural beauty. Warren is idillic and the inn is close to Mad River Glen and Sugarbush ski resorts.
Ceremony Onsite: Yes, indoors or outdoors. Indoor cermonies are really only for rain backup.
Capacity: 120 outside in tent, 80 seated inside or 120 inside for a buffet station spread over three rooms. Brook Room: 30ppl, Tracks and Terrace: 50 ppl, Dining Room: 50 ppl
Bridal/Groom Rooms? Yes. There is a space for the bride and groom to get ready onsite. The bridal suites are most likely rooms at the inn that you would rent while there.
Function Rental Fee (no prime/off season): Rental of all rooms: $6,600 Rental of three main rooms/day: $3,500, Use of Tracks Room: $1,500, Use of Brook Room: $1,500   There was no time range specified for the rentals but I would assume the typical 5hr peroid.
Overtime Fee: Not specified. No end time specified in intial documentation.
Ceremony Fee: None listed
Catering: All food provided by inn. They list per person prices to be $75-$110. Cake is $15 pp. They have a restaurant on site so you can go a try out some of the food :)
Alcohol: No information given. From my e-mail it sounds like the alcohol is done by the inn but no prices given.
Bar Fee: Not listed
Extra Fees: 13% service charge and 9% tax for room rentals.
Accomodations: They have 11 guest rooms. From the pictures on the website the rooms look like very Vermont chic. I love it!
Venue Contact: Belinda Norrisbelinda@madriver.com

No comments:

Post a Comment